Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought this bike 2 weeks ago because it was the best bike on ebay at the time in money wise, i needed a bike for 6 weeks due to the fact that my norco fuses hub cracked. it looks very nice rides like a dream for an unknown brand bycicle. It came with, On my opinion a basic XC fork Which i have changed it to a marzocchi junior t fork. I have to say its has one of the best unknown brand name bike ive ever seen. There were only 50 fuses made by the atomik manufacturer. But there are still 13 left in stock.

Chick it out tell me what u think about it. :D

http://www.atomik.com.au/cycle_fuse.htm

·
Registered
1 Posts
G'day, i joined this forum just to talk to you.
so how is this bike going?(atomik fuse)
i know someone that is selling one for cheap, and he has only gone around the block with it, so it hasn't been used at all
so i'm thinking of buying it
thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
i Guess you get what you pay for... its a hell of a looker, rides fine. you just need to change the front and rear shocks if you want to use it for dh/fr or street jumps. or else the fork will bottom out. I found one problem with it, and that was the rear shock... it had to be pumped to 250 psi or else it would just keep getting jammed with the swing arm as soon as it heavely compresses.. i upgraded that to a fox DHX air shock with greater stroke/length. So if you can get this bike cheap i say go for it.. 100x better than a 'toys 'r' us' bike lol.. it will ride with no problems stock. just needs a couple of upgrades if you with to use it for jumps.

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts