Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'll be there on sun and wanted to get in a ride and a beer( thats A beer ..got to drive home ya know:thumbsup: )
could someone recommend a place ? Just looking to get in 15-20 miles, doesn't have to be "epic"but also don't want to ride around on a 2mi loop either
I would also welcome a guide.. I haven't ridden there (or been there much) in 16 years and can't remember how to get to any of the places.:madman:
a post ride beer would be a definite possibility ! is the globe still around?The Mean Bean? or any place with a good Belgian
I should be around five points at 10 ish

thanks
troy

·
Registered
38 Posts
Troy,

Sorry I didn't see this in time to roll with you! The trails around here have expanded since you've been through town! Mean Bean is still there and still rocks! In fact one of our mountain bike brothers owns it now! The globe is still there as well but a new place solely focused on BEER called trappeze is kicking everyone's a$$ these days! Shoot me a direct next time you head this way and we'll hook up!

Loehr

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey Loehr
still coming down in the near future, will pm ya when I know for sure.
ya don't know anyone that needs to rent a 2 bedroom house in 5 points by chance?
hopeful ride with ya soon!
t

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.