Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
ali'i hua
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im sure francis will love this.

car got broken into yesterday. good news- no bikes stolen. why? no bikes in there! so, now begins the "useless expense" phase of replacing all the stuff that was stolen. azzholes.

edit: to add insult to injury, im already getting the front windshield replaced today for a little rock ding that turned into a 24" crack across the front.

Attachments

·
Expert Pushing SSer
1,503 Posts
For crying out loud!

SlowSSer said:
im sure francis will love this.

car got broken into yesterday. good news- no bikes stolen. why? no bikes in there! so, now begins the "useless expense" phase of replacing all the stuff that was stolen. azzholes.

edit: to add insult to injury, im already getting the front windshield replaced today for a little rock ding that turned into a 24" crack across the front.
Justice would be having the ability to take it out on their hide(s). Hang'em by their nutz. Sorry to hear about that dude.

Mike

·
ali'i hua
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BigHit-Maniac said:
That sux dude. :mad:

If you ever find who it is... take a piece of rebar to their faces. :(

Good luck with the replacement of the windows...

-Matt
even better- the crowbar that they used to take out the rear window.

oh- here's the best part:
front window: 260 installed
rear window installed 625 installed
getting shite stolen:
PRICELESS!!!!!

(basically everything stolen from the trunk that was my girlfriends was not cheap and had loads of sentimental value)

side note: the azzhole thief even got my live strong band. grrrrrrrrrrr. :mad:

·
ali'i hua
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
gofarther said:
Sux dude.

Just had my Kia broken into. They stole a FACTORY AM/FM CASSETTE :confused:

That's gotta be worth, what - $5 ???

My premium - $200.

A plague of locusts would do nicely... :D
mine is 750. ugh. just more than the whole cost of the two windows minus the tint. yay.

·
Registered
629 Posts
my mom was on her way home from grocery shopping in our acura mdx and her back windshield and left window was shot out by a bbgun. Police got involved and it was a very sticky situation. Insurance covered the windows but the $300 worth of grocerys that were unedible because of broken glass wasnt

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.