Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I doctored up an image of one of our ASX frames, it's a pretty cool desktop if anybody else wants it. It's big though, 1152x864, so if you want to make it fit your desktop you'll have to resize it yourself. It's a little raw but the lighting is pretty cool. Anyway, if anybody wants it, use it. The image is here: https://www.go-ride.com/images/asx_paper.jpg

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
You just want me to look at the site and eventually buy something don't you?

Looks cool.

·
Registered
13,115 Posts
Thanks. Don't mind if I do. I've become oddly attracted to big bikes lately and the ASX is on my list.

Anyone care to compare and contrast ASX, Bullit, and Gemini? Or are they essentially interchangeable?

I looked at the 7Point when I was at Go-Ride a coupla weeks ago.... but that ASX is tight. Love the color (or lack thereof).

·
Registered
392 Posts
KRob said:
Thanks. Don't mind if I do. I've become oddly attracted to big bikes lately and the ASX is on my list.

Anyone care to compare and contrast ASX, Bullit, and Gemini? Or are they essentially interchangeable?
All single pivots, but the ASX has the swinglink making the travel naturally progressive, plus 1.5 headtube

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.