Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 193 Posts

·
Mtbr Founder
35,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fall is the season of sunsets. Last week I saw a couple of spectacular ones but I wasn't ready to capture them.

Your duty now is to capture these sky art shows and share it with the rest of us.

fc

·
Crazed Country Rebel
6,345 Posts
francois said:
This is from mtbr's Forrest, our new MTV Made celebrity.

Sept. 29, 2010, Lake Tahoe
Dude. Forrest was SO funny! I hope Emily sticks with it!:thumbsup: Sorry for the OT...:D

·
Mtbr Founder
35,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
iheartbicycles said:
Dude. Forrest was SO funny! I hope Emily sticks with it!:thumbsup: Sorry for the OT...:D
You saw that huh? I think there's a replay today. We'll throw up the link when it shows up on mtv.com

Here's another OT... rampage.

He's adding shots every day: https://gallery.mtbr.com/showgallery.php/cat/1865

fc

·
Registered
609 Posts
I took this one a few years back and have always enjoyed it. Downtown SF from Twin Peaks on one of my night rides with my cross bike.

edit: Hmm, it didn't like the flickr link.

Attachments

·
aka dan51
6,021 Posts
Dude! You throw up Photo-John and Forrest in the first few posts.
You gotta start off with crappy iPhone pics so we can build up to something...

·
Mtbr Founder
35,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
d-bug said:
Dude! You throw up Photo-John and Forest in the first few posts.
You gotta start off with crappy iPhone pics so we can build up to something...
You gotta point there. Those are the only two I know who's cameras are more expensive than their bikes.

Let's see em. Don't by shy.

The other night my son said. 'Isa, isa... run outside. There is a light show in the sky!' They both ran out and stared. That was a good dad moment for me.

fc

·
Registered
310 Posts
Hmmm...the only one of mine I could find online, the rest are sitting on my computer at home, this reminds me I should get out with my DSLR more often to take pictures.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
I raced at the event when they were filming that episode. She had a lot of supporters there and was doing great until she got off course and lost. We finished at were going to wait to cheer her at the end. We waited for a long time and finally we decided it was time to go. I haven't seen the episode but as we drove out, she finally appeared. We shouted some encouragement to her form the car and took off. She seemed like a real trooper. Can't wait to see it.

·
It's about showing up.
12,738 Posts
In Norcal by Norcal!

Come on you guys. You may as well show a sunset in Paris with the Eiffel Tower and set a bike in front of it. No out of state shots!!:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
new and improved
398 Posts
does fall 2009 count?

Moonrise, middle Rae Lake, Kings Canyon NP. No bikes there, but the backpacking is incredible.

·
I like mtn biking, too
3,230 Posts
Half Moon Bay

Today at around 6:45 will not be brought to you due to iPhoto FAIL!!!

1 - 20 of 193 Posts