Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I’m going to order ASR-SL frame but have some problem with sizing. According to the official yeti sizing, I’m right between SMALL and MEDIUM. My measurements are:
Height: 173.5 cm
Sternum Notch: 147
Inseam: 76

Currently I’m riding 17” Giant XTC (575 mm effective top tube with 90 mm stem). I’m not a racer and don’t have an intention to become one.

Have to mention, that I’m living in Europe and there is not many opportunities to make a test ride.

Please advice which frame size should I choose?

·
Young, Shawn Young
3,165 Posts
I was between a medium and a large and I went with the large. I switched out the 120 stem for a 90 and couldnt be happier,

Shawn

·
Registered
404 Posts
I'd choose small

Take the SMALL one. Smaller bike is always better than too large. Small is intended for people about 165-175 cm tall. So that would mean you...
I was in a same kind of situation when I bought a Kokopelli for my GF. We were torn between XS and S chose S. Well, it was too large and she felt that riding with it was riding a locomotive or something like that. Well, we had to dump the frame (anyone interested of new Kokopelli frame, ridden only 50km ?) and I bought her Specialized Epic instead.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.