Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
fart knocker
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im building up an asr and looking for advice. i have a pushed fox rlc 100 that im going to try on the bike, but im curious if anyone is running an rlc 120 on this bike and how do they like it? anyone tried both forks?? id also be open to running the new sid team if anyone has tried it and liked it.

·
mutaullyassuredsuffering
2,053 Posts
Forks

I have run the FOX 100rlc, the new SID team, and a RS Revelation at 115mm.

Geometrically, I don't find a very large difference in handling with the 115 versus the 100's. I have to be honest though, in that I don't really notice the extra travel that much either... I'm beginning to think it's not worth the extra weight as I don't see a benefit...I have the fork so I'll use it...

The Fox is smooth, quick, and stiff, but until the remote lockout appears I'll still be running a RS, as I stand up way too much. Also the factory seals last 1/3 as long as the RS...

The new SID team is awesome. I'm running it on my ARC and love it. It feels just as good as the Fox, but it has a remote lockout and weighs 80 grams less. I wouldn't hesitate to pick up one!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.