Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really don't want to sell it, best bike to date but I'm seriously considering a trail SX II with some lighter spec's as I'm doing more trail riding than DH which wasn't the plan...:skep:

What's a good asking price, it's seen 5 days at our DH spot here in OH and a handful of afterwork xc rides.

Attachments

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Raptordude said:
$2,350 seems reasonable. The Faith is a great frame, and you got a great component spec there.
Yeah I'm having a really hard time thinking about selling it as it's the best bike I"ve ever owned. . .:madman: It pedals decently for the xc I do and I'm wondering if it's worth it to sell to get a trail bike...I'm getting out to do big bike stuff once a week if I'm lucky, but for the most part I'm riding xc as it's much closer...I should just pick up a cheapy xc bike or find a way to lighten it up without loosing strength.

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
dont sell it....get a cheap XCish bike and use that. you will end up losing a lot of money if you sell the faith most likely. just save it for the good stuff once a week and get a cheaper XC bike for after work and everything.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.