Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Steel is real.
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mo$ey said:
I like your skate board work bench!
LOL I wondered if anyone would notice that. :)

Yeah, the longboards don't get ridden much at this time of year. At 46 inches long this one holds plenty of tools and being concave helps to keep things from rolling away. :thumbsup:

Thanks for all the kind words folks!

Haven't weighed it yet; I'll let you know.

Cheers

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
FrostyStruthers said:
So great. I so want to buy that frame and put a 120mm on it. Should I do that?

Lovin yours! Awesome show great job.
Another forum member here did the same thing, but I can't remember who. IIRC he liked it.

The "great balance and handling" of the frame as designed is meant for xc, and the same frame slacked out and raised up could still be considered "great balance and handling" from a more AM perspective.

edit: didn't find that thread with a quick search, but I did find this thread on a sweet 120mm 'Snatch

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
boomn said:
Another forum member here did the same thing, but I can't remember who. IIRC he liked it.

The "great balance and handling" of the frame as designed is meant for xc, and the same frame slacked out and raised up could still be considered "great balance and handling" from a more AM perspective.

edit: didn't find that thread with a quick search, but I did find this thread on a sweet 120mm 'Snatch
To each his own, I'd still advise against it.

·
Newt Guy
833 Posts
JSumner13 said:
To each his own, I'd still advise against it.
Because of 20mm you advise against it? I can handle the characteristics of the bikes handling without a problem. I don't believe that an extra 20mm up front over the "optimized" 100mm will destroy the fine balance and well tuned handling of the Niner product.

Will the MCR fit a 2.4 tire?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.