Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CNN is reporting that Lance Armstrong may be stripped of his 6th Tour de France title.

In a random check for banned substances, 3 were found in Armstrong's hotel room.

The 3 substances banned by the French, that were found in his hotel room were as follows:

(1) Toothpaste
(2) Deodorant
(3) Soap

The French officials also found several other items which they had never seen before including a testicle and a backbone...

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
good one

tripod said:
CNN is reporting that Lance Armstrong may be stripped of his 6th Tour de France title.

In a random check for banned substances, 3 were found in Armstrong's hotel room.

The 3 substances banned by the French, that were found in his hotel room were as follows:

(1) Toothpaste
(2) Deodorant
(3) Soap

The French officials also found several other items which they had never seen before including a testicle and a backbone...[/QUOTE

Did they find a shower curtain? When I was over there, they had shower stalls, but no shower curtains on any of them, so the water would just fly everywhere and swamp the place. So I took to showering just before checking out. Idiots.]

·
Just passing through....
1,331 Posts
tripod said:

(1) Toothpaste
(2) Deodorant
(3) Soap

The French officials also found several other items which they had never seen before including a testicle and a backbone...
he he he he......

·
Uhhhhh...
2,894 Posts
tripod said:

(1) Toothpaste
(2) Deodorant
(3) Soap

Thanks brokennews.com........try and be original or atleast post a link.

-TS

·
sock puppet
8,104 Posts
they found a testicle in his room???

you sure about that?

tripod said:

(1) Toothpaste
(2) Deodorant
(3) Soap

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
Ha!

sonyisdope said:
Did they happen to find any weapons of mass destruction? I know of someone who was looking for some. . .
I got a birthday card that has a pic of Shrub on it, and it says, "This card contains weapons of mass destruction."

Open it, and it says, "...on closer examination it appears to be only birthday candles..."

lol!

fp

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
Well, here you go, then.

The Berryman said:
If I see this lame joke posted on one more message board or have one more person email me this, somebody is getting punched in the ball sack! :mad:

(1) Toothpaste
(2) Deodorant
(3) Soap

Start punchin'.

fp

·
USB Rep'n
2,413 Posts
The Berryman said:
If I see this lame joke posted on one more message board or have one more person email me this, somebody is getting punched in the ball sack! :mad:

Get some original material.
can I pm it to you?? just curious. lol!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.