Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Troy Lee's Shock Shirt Jr is awesome in person and covers everything. Kids seem to take a lot of handlebars in the guts so I like that it also covers that as well. Not cheap but its proper armor to a degree and the fitment looks good.

We have some demon armor jacket and its ok, but its not long enough and the rib/chest protection is very limited.

·
Registered
200 Posts
My kids have been wearing the fox pee wee knee guards for awhile now and have never had any complaints about them. They stay put quite nicely. They found the pee wee elbow pads a little uncomfortable, but did wear them for awhile as well. Now they both use ixs elbow pads which I think are fantastic, though they seem to run a tad small. They can be easily stretched out if needed.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah the biggest challenge so far is to find places which stock these items in australia.

im off to canada in august and might need to pick up some stuff there.

·
~~~~~~~~
5,937 Posts
Too bad your not local to me, we've got hand me downs. Moto pants is a good one, mine always rides in his, often no pads underneath. We've scored deals and donations. Also elbow pads worn as knee pads works for us. IXS has got a good kid line, got their skid short and a padded shirt.

Whistler will have a good selection but big money when they are out growing stuff. Worth it to check the Re Use It store.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.