Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a Flak Jacket and was wondering if I should wear it inside our outside of the jersey? I was considering under the jersey but if I get hot, taking off the jersey THEN the jacket will be a pain. If I wear it outside, then if I get hot, I just unzip it and off it comes.

Yes, I know....Dont I have more important things to worry about?

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
I just wear a t-shirt underneath my Pressure Suit. and then armor ont he outside

·
Pro Crastinator
11,568 Posts
wife beater under the armour..... (keeps the nips from getting rubbed raw)
jersey on the outside to show off the sponsors (only at races)
otherwise nothing over it, unless i am really cold.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Armor under jersey

because I look like an overstuffed sausage in the preassure suit....

:eek:

·
Chillin the Most
4,025 Posts
Under. I assume when your talking about taking it off because your hot, your talking about during a break in riding. If it's that bad, then what I would suggest is to just unzip the jacket under your jersey for the time your sitting around. Honestly though I've never been too hot in my Flakjacket and that's in 85* So.Cal heat.

·
Registered
409 Posts
.WestCoastHucker. said:
wife beater under the armour..... (keeps the nips from getting rubbed raw)
jersey on the outside to show off the sponsors (only at races)
otherwise nothing over it, unless i am really cold.
The nip rub factor is huge with Azonic stuff, I don't know if it's going to be as key with the RG or 661 armor. This guy I know named Von Williams used to put x's over his nips with electrical tape. That was awesome.

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
Good Gawd!

Underwear underneath your pants or outside your pants?

Definitely from K-mart in Cinncinnati.

Sheesh!

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
ya know, once a jersey is underneath your clothing/armor, its technically no longer called a jersey.

But through trial and error, age and wisdom, i've learnt how to dress myself to suit my own personal comfort level.....

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
smelly said:
armor under jersey, wifebeater under armor.
ok, but whats the proper sequence for armor, undies, and riding pants? And what type of undies; boxers, briefs, boxer-briefs, speedos, al-dante, jockstrap, a combination thereof?

and can i wear a sports bra and womens panties to make me feel sexy on the inside, while not being scary on the outside? so many questions unanswered...

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ........

1 - 14 of 14 Posts