Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I need more time
157 Posts
cool. nicely built

just wondering, where abouts do you land. I'm just notincing a bank or little up hill bit right infront of the jump. Will the plan be to land before it or to land on top of it.

Just curious as that sorta thing usually puts me off as i always imagine i'm going to hit the odd landing bit and bounce off in an odd direction.

But other wise class jump and good action pics.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
there is only about a 2 ft drop

kelesis said:
cool. nicely built

just wondering, where abouts do you land. I'm just notincing a bank or little up hill bit right infront of the jump. Will the plan be to land before it or to land on top of it.

Just curious as that sorta thing usually puts me off as i always imagine i'm going to hit the odd landing bit and bounce off in an odd direction.

But other wise class jump and good action pics.
You just have to clear the 22 ft gap

Attachments

·
Serving you since 2010
75 Posts
If you can make it this weekend....

I believe the Rogue Posse guys are coming out in force to ride the course.

Mongol said:
That looks cool. I've been wanting to get down there from the KC area and try and ride that course. If I can get down there, care to get together and ride it?

Lemme know.

Tom [email protected]

·
SouthernDevilz/RoguePosse
238 Posts
the RP has to sit out this weekend due to lack of funds and such

as of now it looks like we will be up labor day weekend riding all day saturday and sunday.

darknut check on ours site for info if yall still want to hook up on that weekend.

sorry we had to bail out on this weekend tho man. nice job on the course. looks badass and we cant wait to ride it. thanks for all you goonies hard work.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.