Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
suvlako
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a new rig for 2010. Ecstatic about the way this 6" travel climbs. It's a real goat!! Thanks to the boys at Titus for their help and expertise and for helping me keep up with the wifey. Until this gem came into my life, I was gettin served up some humble pie at the hands of my wife. Tire Wheel Bicycle wheel rim Land vehicle Spoke

·
Registered
9,211 Posts
suvlako said:
Just picked up a new rig for 2010. Ecstatic about the way this 6" travel climbs. It's a real goat!! Thanks to the boys at Titus for their help and expertise and for helping me keep up with the wifey. Until this gem came into my life, I was gettin served up some humble pie at the hands of my wife. View attachment 512023
A "wee bit"? Yikes, now THAT'S some bling!

·
Just Joshin' ya!
1,980 Posts
What kind of Fox Shock is that? Maybe it is just the camera but it looks like it has a very long canister.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Nice ride, bro, I almost envy you. Keep the rubber side down!!

·
Registered
4,746 Posts
I saw a couple of those on South last Saturday, very sweet rig. I dig the looks.
Post up some thoughts after a few rides.

Enjoy it!

·
"No Clue Crew"
1,231 Posts
Awesome bike ! Please let us know what you think when the "new" wears off. I'd love to get that same bike this year.

I feel your pain about the wife thing. My g/f is a former XC racer turned ironman triathlete. Very humbling but she never complains about me being on the trail too much !

·
Registered
238 Posts
Very nice ride, suvlako.

Did you buy it complete? Or just buy the frame and build it yourself? The orange bling is a nice touch.

·
Let'er Buck
239 Posts
Very nice bike those wheels are awsome with the green. I am waiting for fedex to get in today I have a Pivot Firebird on the way. Good luck on the bike. Way to help the economy.

·
Registered
65 Posts
suvlako said:
Just picked up a new rig for 2010. Ecstatic about the way this 6" travel climbs.
Bike looks awesome...I just bought one myself and can't wait to get it built up..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts