Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Just Joshin' ya!
1,980 Posts
This thread could go over well, or be a total train wreck, depending on the slant you would want to take on the calendar. I mean, are you looking for action shots of our local bad*** female riders or chicks in bikinis? Please explain....

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,178 Posts
Here's a few calendar shots of the AZ babes I know...

Attachments

·
Elitest thrill junkie
35,025 Posts
How about an Arizona Stalker-of-Babes Biking Calender?

·
Just Joshin' ya!
1,980 Posts
What is Melissa launching off of on that first pic? It looks like she is going to go head on into that rock. The pic looks like National, but I can't be sure.

·
I am Doctor Remulak
1,414 Posts
NMPhi767 said:
What is Melissa launching off of on that first pic? It looks like she is going to go head on into that rock. The pic looks like National, but I can't be sure.
Looks like the little rock pile just below the BV saddle on National.

·
Maui Grown
722 Posts
DG - that last picture of Sedona is sweet. What trail is that?

·
Elitest thrill junkie
35,025 Posts
I think that is Munds, from the top. It intersects the road, then continues to places like Cow Pies, from which you can ride Overhang or Damfino. It is the only legal trail in Sedona that actually goes to the "top" of the mesas/rim.

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,178 Posts
AZ Mikey said:
Looks like the little rock pile just below the BV saddle on National.
Yup - that's the place.

And PoiBoy... Jayem has it right. That last Sedona shot was taken at the top of Schnebly Hill. BikeDoc drove us three gals to the top and we started off a long bike/camp weekend in Oct by rolling trails down to CowPies then did Hangover back to Munds and back to camp.

·
livin' the dream......
1,918 Posts
excellent pictures! that's what I'm talking about!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts