Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wow thanks to (damion) i did a search on www.beyondbikes.com and they have got a very large amount of negative feedback so i would do a search before attempting to buy from beyondbikes.

P.S. sorry for the waste of bandwidth :(

· Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
you're a fine little helper :p

from Better off Dead (great movie of quotes)
I've never seen that movie please fill me in :confused:

Or is it really old if so nevermind because i dont care :D

P.S. and who you callin little im 6'1" 220lbs :)

· Glad to Be Alive
42,878 Posts
free-rider_down-hiller said:
I've never seen that movie please fill me in :confused:

Or is it really old if so nevermind because i dont care :D

P.S. and who you callin little im 6'1" 220lbs :)
rent the movie...you will laugh your @$$ off

· Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
damion said:
Someone interested may want to do a searck for BeyondBikes on this forum.
I just searched :eek:Who said anything about beyondbikes.com on this thread it wasnt me..Hmm *sniff* :D

· Registered
3,881 Posts
No sweat.

Wow thanks to (damion) i did a search on www.beyondbikes.com and they have got a very large amount of negative feedback so i would do a search before attempting to buy from beyondbikes.

I thought that some fine reading was in order. I am not trying to bash, ( I have never ordered from them) however, I have read some of the posts from MTBR members, and I tend to trust some of them. (not all. no one is perfect.)

· Registered
278 Posts

I have ordered twice from beyond bikes, and got terrible and dishonest service both times.

They are also rediculously disorganized, though i say this because i got my last $100 order free, because of accounting errors and miscommunication on their part. They also mailed me a chain that they meant to mail to somebody else, and havn't followed up on getting it back. Oh well, free chain for me :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.