Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Bryn Mawr Borracho
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok all you cowboys. If you\'re headin\' to the 10th Annual FRUITA FAT TIRE FEST this year, you best be there by Wednesday, May 4th by 6pm in front of Over The Edge Sports to see and hear
SPLIT LIP RAYFIELD
These boys from Lawrence, Kansas and beyond will kick your ass with their version of bluegrass hollers. Hellfire, the stand-up bass is made from the gas tank of Ford Econoline van. What more do you want? This ain't none of that toby keith shtit, either. This is bonafide METAL-GRASS!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Never heard of Toby Keith, but always suspicious of people with a first name for a surname.

Love the Split lip thingies. I'm not a metal-grass connoisseur, but the MP3s I downloaded sound better than Hayseed Dixie, who for all I know might be the only other Metal-Grass band in the world.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Dang Nabbit! Left too early

I knew we shoulda taken another week of vacation! Moab Sunday- Thursday, Fruita Friday and Saturday, just missed the morning rains. I'd of loved to hear that metal blue-grass, probably woulda really annoyed the rest of the crew...hehe.

Stopped by the 18hour race on saturday Morning. talked with the Denver post reporter and a fella racing a 29er Lenzsport.

Bike ON

bob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.