Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I have been trying to contact Turner for nearly a week now regarding a warranty issue on my 09 DW 5Spot.

I have sent 3 emails and tried phone yesterday, I'm in the UK so although email is the best policy I thought I might get more luck picking up the phone. I left a message but no reply.

I understand they are busy so any ideas when is the best time to contact them?

Thanks
Phil

·
Registered
370 Posts
I just recieved my frame back from them last Thursday. So, they 'should' be around. I had a bit of trouble contacting them at first to get the frame sent back, but after that they were bullet proof in emails and calls. Just leave a message for Greg. He'll get back with you.

·
Ridin my life away!
50 Posts
If a phone number will help, try 951-677-1711. They have always gotten right back with me giving excellent customer service!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tried ringing several times on both Greggs line and Tech support, left a couple of messages but no reply as yet. Although I did hear Gregg had man flu, so maybe he's playing catch up!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
xcguy said:
nevermind
I wouldn't want to be stuck in a lift with you from your original post that you've now edited....

Why is it when someone posts a perfectly reasonable question on here the homers get all tittly lip and start throwing toys out of the pram?

Carry on with the keyboard e-riding.

I've emailed and called with no answer. But I'm sure YOU have the answer :rolleyes:

·
Registered
115 Posts
I too emailed them at the weekend from the Uk and have had no reply yet. Not the end of the world and nothing major but a fact never the less...

·
My cup runneth over
2,420 Posts
Dibbs_ said:
Why is it when someone posts a perfectly reasonable question on here the homers get all tittly lip and start throwing toys out of the pram?
Ah, yes, ALL the homers are jumping around in turmoil.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi Dave

I understand your commitment to the UK distributor, but please read the link below.

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/rip-5-spot

My personal experiences echo those in the attached post.

I had to make several phone calls and after 6 weeks gave up waiting for a set of revised bushes. You guys in one phone call sent them FOC in a week. Thats why I buy Turners because for me the back up service is AS important as the ride quality.

P

1 - 13 of 13 Posts