Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
i ride bikes
2019 Norco Range A2
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a 2019 Norco Range A2 (2019 Norco Range A2 29 Bike), it originally comes with a powerspline bb (which sucks!). I want to upgrade it to a SRAM DUB bottom bracket (SRAM DUB 68-73mm English BSA Threaded MTB Bottom Bracket) meaning I need new cranks, here comes the problem. The 2020 Norco Range A1 (https://www.vitalmtb.com/product/guide/Bikes,3/Norco/Range-A1,27575) which I'm 99% certain has the same frameset just a different color as the 2019 A2, the bike stock comes with the same DUB bb and BOOST descendant cranks (the same ones I want). However because my bike is a medium, it's recommended that I use 175mm cranks - and that's what I'm use to. The problem lies in the fact that I cannot find a single pair of Truvativ Descendant Eagle DUB Boost 175mm cranks (Truvativ Descendant Eagle DUB Boost 170mm Direct Mount 32T Crankset Black) - only the 170mm version. The only 175mm BOOST cranks are the carbon ones which are way out of my budget, these are the ones I have found (Truvativ Descendant 6K DUB Eagle 175mm Direct Mount 32T Crankset Black). Is there even a thing as alloy 175mm descendant boost cranks? If so can someone please find me a link to a pair in Australia. Or would the non boost ones fit my bike (link at start)? Thanks for your help!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.