Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
zarr said:
Anybody have info if there is such a thing?
Yes, and there's a blurb on them in the latest Mountain Bike Advertiser magazine. For the life of me, I can't remember the name of the company. If I remember, I'll check the mag when I get home.

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Finch Platte said:
Yes, and there's a blurb on them in the latest Mountain Bike Advertiser magazine. For the life of me, I can't remember the name of the company. If I remember, I'll check the mag when I get home.
thanks

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have some nice flat bars i'd like to extend about 1/2 in. (13mm) or so on both sides. Any ideas?

·
Custom User Title
371 Posts
I agree with One Pivot. Salsa makes 710mm flat bars that can be cut down if that's too wide for you. They have them in carbon as well in 660mm length, and they can also be cut down if you want them shorter.

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Finch Platte said:
thanks for your help. :) I'm just trying to figure out what that loop on the side is. :confused: Well... need to contact the company to find out how they work. I have two Azonic Double Wall flat bars from back in the day I never used. (from around '97 or so). They're about 25in. or so I think.(which was pretty wide for a flat bar at that time. :eekster: :D I wish these plugs were a little cheaper though. For the price they are, I'd be better off investing in a new bar. i'll figure out something. Mavbe the bars will become part of my MTB Creative Art Expo ! :D

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
zarr said:
thanks for your help. :) I'm just trying to figure out what that loop on the side is. :confused: Well... need to contact the company to find out how they work. I have two Azonic Double Wall flat bars from back in the day I never used. (from around '97 or so). They're about 25in. or so I think.(which was pretty wide for a flat bar at that time. :eekster: :D I wish these plugs were a little cheaper though. For the price they are, I'd be better off investing in a new bar. i'll figure out something. Mavbe the bars will become part of my MTB Creative Art Expo ! :D
Those smaller circles aren't attached to the plug. That's just how they posed them for the picture. You can tell because they would attached to different parts of each plug if that were true; also one would be attached to where the plug slides inside the bar. Not exactly sure what the other part is though

1 - 11 of 11 Posts