Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd need to find a ride

Anyone from the South Bay interested in this?
SDF is one of my favorites, I have done ECDM, UC, Coe. I should be able to handle Rockville and my mom says it's a blast. She has to head to Oakland tomorrow to drop off stuff for the high school league.

Thanks,
Patrick

·
Registered
236 Posts
He's going to have to find another ride

My car is loaded with donations meant for the high school mountain bike league.
I don't know the area well enough to tour on my own (as in "not at all"). I could probably do better in Rockville!

Patrick is looking to find more people (besides mom) to ride with. He rides with the Team Wrong Way guys on Wednesdays. He is currently at the back of the pack but they keep him motivated with good food and lots of laughs after.

Patrick is 18, going to need a driving license soon but also going for surgery before that so the better shape he can be in before hand will mean a quicker recovery after. Perhaps even ready for the Sea Otter!

Patrick rode with MTBR after Thanksgiving. He enjoyed Annadel although how does one explain to a teenager that they can't bomb all the downhills when they are still trying to recover from the uphills?
:eek:

Yes, it's like this:
:madman:

The high school season is starting so I am glad someone is able to take this stuff off my hands (at the league) before my time is no longer my own!
:p
Kathleen

·
ROOOOOOOO
1,669 Posts
Hey Kathleen if The Kid wants to come up and rock Water Dog again, just give me a holler and I'll roll him (and his crew) around again if you want.

I probably wont give them beer afterwards.

·
Registered
236 Posts
The root kind is preferable!

:D
I dropped a very excited Patrick off in Pleasant Hill at 8am this morning. He was up at 5...very excited that folks have off during the week to ride.

How about tomorrow? Mr P's schedule looks like this:

Light rail from Campbell at 7:49.
Diridon station train leave at 8:22, arriving in Belmont at 8:58.

He would have to leave on the 1:09 trail for San Jose, arriving at Diridon at 2.
A short ride to the Santa Theresa light rail...2:09 or 2:24 puts him at the last station at 2:34 or 2:49.
From there just a short ride to his dr appointment at 3pm.

Is 9 too early? I think the shop may be closed for inventory or the holiday. Is Friday better?

Thanks,
Kat

·
Banned
1,391 Posts
If he doesn't want to go to w. dog tomorrow, ill be going out to UC around 5 am. rolling through SJ around 515 or so. riding from 6-9 or so. Gotta be home to hang out with the GF. :rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.