Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
10,000,000 Watts
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant stand a crappy dropper, no need for it. I've been running transfers my last 5 bikes and zero issues. Are the new posts still faulty? The 34.9 is kinda crappy as i dont really want to shim my post. Any luck on the '19's?

·
Dirt Huffer
1,755 Posts
Can't answer if the Command post is crappy... but the 34.9mm X-Fusion Manic is an excellent post. It's one of my favorite posts. Paired with a Wolftooth remote, it's hard to beat... except for the OneUp, which is pretty much the best post out now. Plenty of inexpensive Manic droppers on eBay right now

·
E-Moderator
1,008 Posts
It’s such a unique dropper post, but I’ve personally never had any issues running a shim. I’ve used So far: reverb, KEV, transfer and my brother the one up. My brother loves his one up and for me the Transfer post has been the best out of those I mentioned.

·
10,000,000 Watts
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Once I get more feedback from command post users, I’ll figure out what to do. I may try the one up V2. Good price point, but the transfers are proven.

·
Registered
142 Posts
ive had my new one back to spec 3 times who said they were no issues (it used to stick and slow down. the top location issues were fixed first time.

eventually replaced and much better

·
10,000,000 Watts
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the input, I don’t want down time. Why can’t they make a proven seatpost? I mean they had 25 engineers design the Levo.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts