Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
12,534 Posts
I probably wear a pair for 600+ rides before the crotch area deteriorates.

Maybe I am missing something with more expensive pants but I don't know what it would be.
Yeah, I don’t either.
These appear to have decent quality construction and in the 10 or so rides I’ve had with them I haven’t seen anything to lead me to believe they won’t hold up well.

That’s good to hear about the longevity you have experienced.

I can even wear a light pair of knee pads under them without restricting movement.

They are definitely too warm for temps above 25F though. Looking forward to testing them in single digits and sub zero temps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,758 Posts
Update on the Endura Single Track II:

I rode them a few times this weekend, first ride was an hour in light snow and temps in the mid twenties, worked really well for keeping me dry and warm with moderate aerobic exercise. The second ride I used them for a ten miles downhill track, dry with temps in the upper twenties to low thirties.

I sweat a lot so I like to ride clothes that breathe well, the Endura definitely breathe, at the same time they did a fair job of blocking wind on the downhill.

They do fit long, roomier than typical athletic fit, I'm 6', 33" inseam, 35" waist, muscular legs, the fit is quite good, room for a liner and knee/shin pads, I have an extra 1" of length that could be taken up.

Nice choice for folks with long legs.

·
orthonormal
4,854 Posts
I've been looking for pants that would be comfortable from the mid-30s up to the mid-50s or even 60 degrees. Something to keep the poison oak at bay and keep me a little cleaner/drier without overheating. The Fox Flexair seemed like the ideal choice for my area but it's out of stock everywhere and doesn't even show up on Fox's website anymore. My LBS says they don't know when they'll be able to get Demo Pros from Specialized. Endura, Giro seem to be out of stock everywhere as well. I have email alerts set for the NF DP3 in medium, all three colors. TLD Skyline pants are supposed to be available soon.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts