Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1,230 Posts
Shouldn't be too hard to find the size and model you need, unless thats a popular size and model. I remember June-July was the time of the year that Kona started running out of their more popular models. I suspect other brands would be similar as well. Most bike companies try to start running low on stock this time a year to keep from having too much excess inventory when the next model year rolls around. I think it makes more sense to loose relatively few sales because they were out of stock rather than have a bunch of inventory they have to dump fast and cheap.

·
Steve
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bikerboy said:
Shouldn't be too hard to find the size and model you need, unless thats a popular size and model. I remember June-July was the time of the year that Kona started running out of their more popular models. I suspect other brands would be similar as well. Most bike companies try to start running low on stock this time a year to keep from having too much excess inventory when the next model year rolls around. I think it makes more sense to loose relatively few sales because they were out of stock rather than have a bunch of inventory they have to dump fast and cheap.
Alright thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.