Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
considering buying an '05 model when they're released? I love my '04 Stumpy, but I see myself being seriously tempted when the new Enduro is released. Just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat.

·
Registered
11 Posts
trbogti said:
considering buying an '05 model when they're released? I love my '04 Stumpy, but I see myself being seriously tempted when the new Enduro is released. Just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat.
I am definately getting an '05 enduro. My LBS guy just called me with an email he received from his rep. There is going to be an Enduro 130, an Enduro Comp, and an Enduro Pro. 130 will be priced at about 1900+ and I think he said it will be green.

I wanted an '04, but waited too long. The warehouses are all out of XL's, hence having to buy an '05.

·
contains quinine
4,639 Posts
I've concidered selling my 04 enduro if there are a ton of new changes. I don't know that I'd stick with the special guys though... Not that my bike's been anything but great.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.