Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Totally, and to the max.
2,555 Posts
That's not a splinter, that's a chopstick. And it was thrown at him by a ninja, hired by a competitor to take him down. Mission incomplete!

·
Content from my avatar
4,355 Posts
That's faked. There's no blood! :skep: And if it was a chopstick thrown at him by a ninja, it would be at some sort of angle cause by his insane cadence as a trackie (trekkie?), not perfectly level with the ground.

What a crybaby. :rolleyes:

Edit: Now I'm getting ads for Norcal trauma centers, all because I posted on this thread. Thanks a freakin' lot. :madman:

·
Now wr rollin on a Boom!
282 Posts
oooooowwwww! Jeez, as if that sport wasn't dangerous enough. Interesting how little blood there was. Splinter must've been plugging the holes.:eek:

·
Registered
98 Posts
The "splinter" went in so fast and was so tight against the skin that it didn't bleed. I am sure it started bleeding when it was removed.

KMAX - Great Ninja reference!!!!

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
MRI and to the OR? Jeez someone practicing a bit of scared pansy medicine.

This happens to any of you if we are riding together you not getting that sissy stuff. I gonna tell you how bad it looks while I yank it out...then tell you to pedal your a$$ back to the car (hitting a few jumps otw) so we can wash the wound off with soap and water and I can write you a script for an antibiotic.

Oh and save you about $5,000 (or more).

·
Registered
744 Posts
^^^^hahahaha.....remind me to never ride with Okie Dokie!

·
El Pollo Diablo
1,473 Posts
Dude, that makes me want to ride with Dokie!
(Friends who can write scripts = always a good thing)

I'd bash roadies some more, but have seen some gnarly road-rash, so will abstain.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
eeewww

That video sealed it for me too, I'm a velo-whimp. There's not enough medication out there to make me forget that image.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts