Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
I didn't ride Arcadia today, but I rode Big River and everything is rideable. Of course, the low areas are very wet but if you stick to the trails that drain well you'll be all set. I'd say Big River has about 40% snow cover but nothing more than 3in. I imagine Arcadia will be the same. The forecast is calling for 60 degrees on Sunday!!!

·
Registered
350 Posts
We have about 3 to 4 inchs still on the trails.

Only saw one set of tracks on the trails this morning while walking the dogs. The snow is pretty light still.

·
RIDE TO LIVE
464 Posts
How did Arcadia make out from yesterday's storm? Thinking about a sat ride if conditions permit.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Looks like arcadia is done for this week. There is any where from 6 to 10 inches of fresh new snow on the trials which sits on top 2 to 3 (crud) old snow.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Nebraska said:
Great for Snowshoe'ing...Hit it up both Sunday and Monday...go times with the dog.

Yeah its been real nice this year for shoe'ing. Went out late last night with the dogs.

The woods were so prestine. The only other tracks that I saw were mine from the other day. It was almost like the woods were all mine.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Seems like the snow is never going to melt. Feels like theres been snow on the trail forever. I guess maybe its time to start riding the road some.

·
DeForest Stump
972 Posts
trail65 said:
Seems like the snow is never going to melt. Feels like theres been snow on the trail forever. I guess maybe its time to start riding the road some.
I agree, this winter sucks. What does dirt even look like again?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts