Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
nsmb member
Joined
·
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Word.

I have two of 'em. The ARC has changed a bit, though. It has a smaller stem, some riser bars and three piece cranks. Kinda set up for trials/ dirt jumping. Unfortunately it's on it's way here in a box from Korea, so I can't post any pics in it's current configuration.

And you already know about the ASX, man.
 

Attachments

·
Now... harder to kill.
Joined
·
449 Posts
Yeti singlespeed

If you have a chance, check out my ARC AS singlespeed in the singlespeed forum. Great ride!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,876 Posts
415m3 said:
If you have a chance, check out my ARC AS singlespeed in the singlespeed forum. Great ride!
I did see that. Did you send a pic to yetifan.com?
 

·
Now... harder to kill.
Joined
·
449 Posts
Of course

minkhiller said:
I did see that. Did you send a pic to yetifan.com?
My other favorite site...
 

·
www.yetifan.com
Joined
·
722 Posts
WANTED FOR Yetifan-pics of your yeti's.

I'm always looking for pictures of your Yeti's for www.yetifan.com I'm updating the entire section thats been on the web for 2 /12 years now, to make it loads faster!

here is one of my bikes..........



I'll post pics of some of my others when I've made them a little smaller!

Andrew
www.yetifan.com since 2001
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,876 Posts
Yetifan said:
I'm always looking for pictures of your Yeti's for www.yetifan.com I'm updating the entire section thats been on the web for 2 /12 years now, to make it loads faster!

here is one of my bikes..........



I'll post pics of some of my others when I've made them a little smaller!

Andrew
www.yetifan.com since 2001
The mod's to the site work great, good work Andrew.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
959 Posts
Yeti ARC


Frame: Yeti ARC
Fork: Manitou Skareb Super
Headset: Chris King
BB: Raceface Taperlock
Crankarms: Raceface Turbine LP
Chainrings: Coda 29/44
Chain: SRAM PC-990
Cassette: Shimano Deore XT 11-34
Front Derailleur: SRAM X-GEN
Rear Derailleur: SRAM X.9
Shifters: SRAM X.9
Brake Levers: Shimano Deore XT
Brakes: Shimano Deore XT 4 pots
Stem: Yeti ARC XC
Bars: Yeti ARC F1
Seatpost: Yeti ARC XC
Seat: Selle Italia SLR XP
Wheelset: Mavic Crossroc Disc (temporary)
Tyres: Geax Mezcal UST Front/Hutchinson Python UST Light Rear
Pedals: Shimano PD-M959
Bottle Cage: Elite Ciussi Gel
Cables: Shimano XTR
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
88 Posts
Does the ARC frame still come in black

badfish said:
I have two of 'em. The ARC has changed a bit, though. It has a smaller stem, some riser bars and three piece cranks. Kinda set up for trials/ dirt jumping. Unfortunately it's on it's way here in a box from Korea, so I can't post any pics in it's current configuration.

And you already know about the ASX, man.



Does the ARC frame come in black? I only see the tourquoise color?
 

·
Uncle
Joined
·
4,312 Posts
(Thump.) Wow, did you hear that?

bigchromewheelssuck said:
this is my yeti arc ti
That's the sound of my chin hitting the floor. Dude, I'd offer you my left leg for your bike, but then I'd never get to ride it...

Most beautiful HT I've ever seen. Period.
 

·
Randonneur
Joined
·
2 Posts
Yeti ARC & ACR

Two pics after a "hard day at work"...
I wish you all, pleasant rides on mountains !

Manolito
 

Attachments

·
wyrd bið ful ãræd
Joined
·
1,725 Posts
zenboy99 said:
... Is that a 29" front wheel or are my eyes bad?
Yep. Thought I have a go at taking out the sus forks and trying it out with a rigid with a 29er up front for a bit less rolling resistance.

;)
 
1 - 20 of 63 Posts
Top