Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been a slacker this winter, no good reasons really. So I have now set a goal to ride everyday in April. My rides will vary from Mountain bike, road, bike paths, indoor trainer etc. I will try to keep the pic count down a bit. (With 3 exceptions day 1, 15 and the last day). Hope to see some of you while I am out there!

Day 1: South Canyon
Liking the idea!

Back at the car

·
<100%
683 Posts
good plan....forget the trainers....they don't count. ride ride ride and I will live vicariously through you!

·
hikebike-bagpeak
331 Posts
I agree the Winter since Nov. has been hit / miss for riding, and mostly miss. Last few weeks have been pretty dry though -- relatively speaking.

·
MFin' Princess
5,488 Posts
I have been a slacker this winter, no good reasons really. So I have now set a goal to ride everyday in April. My rides will vary from Mountain bike, road, bike paths, indoor trainer etc. I will try to keep the pic count down a bit. (With 3 exceptions day 1, 15 and the last day). Hope to see some of you while I am out there!]
So cool. Good on you -- and nice shot! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Day 4: Waterton Canyon, The Colorado Trail was fun and snowy while the road was good to go!

·
Rogue Exterminator
4,951 Posts
Already on the ride every day in April track.
Mon, Tues, Thurs and Fri are road rides. I would rather ride mountain but I have a pesky thing called a job.
Wed, Sat and Sun will be mountain.

good plan....forget the trainers....they don't count. ride ride ride and I will live vicariously through you!
Sorry, I hate the trainer but it is a necessary evil when the weather is sh!tty.
Too dangerous to ride the roads in a downpour and I am not going to shred the trails when it is raining.

Pedaling is pedaling.

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
PM me if you ever make it to the springs, looks like you're going strong! plans for the weekend?
Not totally sure yet. Work Sunday but may ski-bike Berthoud Pass tomorrow. I hope to make it to the Springs this month. Will PM you.

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So I am not doing the best with the picture number. Believe it or not I have been cutting shots out. Colorado is a wonderful place!

Day 5: Berthoud Pass Ski-bike. So today was a first on a couple fronts for me. It was the first actual backcountry I have ever done and it was the first time I had ever been up on the hill tops around Berthoud pass. I am whooped but man I had a great time getting out.

Did I mention there is some fresh powder?

Found the soft spot off I went!

I love the high country!

I spent, time to head home

·
MFin' Princess
5,488 Posts
Day 5: Berthoud Pass Ski-bike. So today was a first on a couple fronts for me. It was the first actual backcountry I have ever done and it was the first time I had ever been up on the hill tops around Berthoud pass. I am whooped but man I had a great time getting out.
Bravo, man -- *seriously* nice work!!!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Cool Land Rover! My goal is to ride everyday of the year, doesn't happen though usually due to weather. Things have picked up significantly though since the time change.

Do you ever ride around Chatfield Reservoir? If so how is it? I am looking for some new places to rack up miles in the dirt that won't overwhelm my bike path quality front fork. Hope to have a better spec fork on the bike before too long!

1 - 20 of 91 Posts