Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Does it look like that forecasted Tuesday “touch-up rain” happened or is going to happen down there in SC? Any local intel? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Up In Smoke
Dirt Roadë
3,281 Posts
Does it look like that forecasted Tuesday "touch-up rain" happened or is going to happen down there in SC? Any local intel? Thanks
Not a drop here on the south end of the bay, and I just checked with a coworker who lives in SC, he said it was dry.

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Ok thanks for the intel - sounds like it was a bust - can we please have more of that hero fog like this past weekend?

Virga huh? Is that anything like virgin hero brown pow? I’ll look it up on Urban Dictionary and see what I can find

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Nobody
711 Posts
I live on the Los Gatos side of the mountains and it was misting fog this morning at 5:30am, so I'm sure the SC is still getting hero fog and morning wizard dirt!

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
10 miles locally today. Last US ride before my next work trip. It is getting dry though there are still a few muddy spots. The weed situation is a little out of control, but the cows are still in, so they should help cut that down a bit.

Bicycle frame Bicycle wheel Natural environment Mountain bike Mountain biking

I'll be curious to see the effects of 1 month of the trail not getting a lot of use!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.