Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I've been a reader/lurker/spontaneous searcher of these forums for a number of years now, but never had real reason to register and post anything myself - until today. I've been doing my homework on a new bike purchase on and off for over a year now...With the intent to add a full suspension trail/XC bike to my lone 26" hardtail stable. I've known about Airborne since about 2012 when I saw a cool little piece in Bike magazine's yearly bible on the Marauder (I think, don't quote me on that one) and the whole concept really appealed to me then at the time. I admired a company with the gumption and ability to bring out a competitive bike at an affordable-for-average-joe price and still compete with (and surpass) the big names in the industry.

I've had my heart set on the Hobgoblin XO for a while now, and decided to give the guys at Airborne a shout and talk about a couple sizing concerns I had. The phone was answered directly by Eric, which was unexpected, and our conversation of about 30 minutes sealed the deal for me with this brand. No one else will be getting any of my hard earned cash. ...And to boot, I'll be waiting for a certain longer travel bike to be released later this year instead of the Hobgoblin.

In short, I'm super excited to get my hands on an Airborne bike, and wanted to publicly thank them as a company who clearly stands behind their mission statement and their product. Hats off to you guys; you've made a loyal customer of me for a long time to come.

- Brandon

1 - 3 of 3 Posts