Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apologies, but I searched for the answer and got too many posts to wade through.

I've figured out how to upload images to my gallery... can anyone please explain (very slowly, step-by-step) how to post with text in between these images? How do I find the URL for the pics in "my gallery?"

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

·
34N 118W
2,246 Posts
some help here -

the URL should appear in RED after you've gone through the whole Upload rigamorole.

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=34781

chickenlegs said:
Apologies, but I searched for the answer and got too many posts to wade through.

I've figured out how to upload images to my gallery... can anyone please explain (very slowly, step-by-step) how to post with text in between these images? How do I find the URL for the pics in "my gallery?"

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

·
Perpetually single track
3,175 Posts
They seem to have getto'd out the process even more. What I had to do last time, was post the pic to my gallery (weird, we lost the ability to post to a general location). Once it's in your gallery, go to the index of you gallery, find the photo, click on it, and MY browser has the option to "copy link location" when I right click on the image in my gallery. This puts it in my cut/paste buffer and paste what you copied into a message, using Hollywood's method or you can use brackets which is simplier

http://forums.mtbr.com/misc.php?do=bbcode#imgcode

·
34N 118W
2,246 Posts
here

Finch Platte said:
Where does it appear?
1st Screen:
1) click on Upload Photos LINK AT THE TOP OF MTBR, below the banner ad. (not the Upload Images button below)
2) browse for photo files on PC
3) click Upload / Submit

2nd Screen
1)select category, Keyword, Camera, etc. if you want
2)click Process Files

this should bring up a 3rd screen that gives you a red URL. That's the one to copy and put in your post. Looks like this: (sorry, poor quality)

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts