Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Sis-in-law has been teaching in Shiprock and living in Farmington the last 4 months. She has convinced herself that there is no decent riding or any other outdoor activities in the area. The wife and I are heading up to see her the weekend of the 17th. We would like to show her that Farmington is not as bad as she claims. Any suggestions, or is Farmington that bad? She was in Durango prior so her expectations are high. Thanks

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks a bunch! So Three Rivers it is, Mmmmm. I did some searching on the Road Apple system as well it should work out great for her and my wife. Any thoughts on the Alien trail in Aztec?

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
murd said:
Thanks a bunch! So Three Rivers it is, Mmmmm. I did some searching on the Road Apple system as well it should work out great for her and my wife. Any thoughts on the Alien trail in Aztec?
Its pretty good! I had a chance to ride it this year. There are plans to make many more miles of ST there too. Right now its roughly 8-9 miles of flowy trail with some techy bits thrown in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.