Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
besieged by daughters
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hoping to get out in today's 45 degree weather. Has anyone found a rideable trail -- I'm thinking St. John's arroyo, Dale Ball Central or lower Eldorado Preserve might have gotten enuf southern/western exposure. Advice much appreciated.

kj

·
Registered
4,870 Posts
kdjose said:
Hoping to get out in today's 45 degree weather. Has anyone found a rideable trail -- I'm thinking St. John's arroyo, Dale Ball Central or lower Eldorado Preserve might have gotten enuf southern/western exposure. Advice much appreciated.

kj
NoNoNoNo! If you need to hit the trails - go early when all the mud & crud is FROZEN! Most stuff will be a mees when it hits 45º. Maybe St. John's would be OK, as it's more sandy/rocky than clay.

No idea about Eldorado tho...

·
besieged by daughters
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To answer my own question, drove up to St. John's parking lot, and there was no way. Rode the SF Hike/Bike instead, which is somewhat of a XC experience given the patches of snow and ice. Just incredibly great fun to get out in the sun!!!! Thanks for the response Glenzx

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hey tienes Vierno aqui en Santa Fe. Please do not ride the trails if muddy or trenching. It is unusual this time around, but hey lets be patient so to ensure great riding to come. Get the street bike or cyclo out or hey ride the Lamy if need be. Maha does and thats how he stays in shape. I approve his, all his messages.:madman: :cryin: :smallviolin: :aureola: :thumbsup: ;)

·
Registered
4,870 Posts
kdjose said:
To answer my own question, drove up to St. John's parking lot, and there was no way. Rode the SF Hike/Bike instead, which is somewhat of a XC experience given the patches of snow and ice. Just incredibly great fun to get out in the sun!!!! Thanks for the response Glenzx
Cool, coool, and cool - no problem-o! Sun felt great yesterday indeed - wish I was out there too...

Roads are in great shape for Road Riding - just a little salty/dusty in places.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.