Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any deal currently on code brakes? Seems like all the 205 that are floating around don't apply to Codes :-( can't really find anything other than $245 retail price...

does anybody know of any?

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Selling mine. Used 6 months, $300/set front and rear.
this is a good deal if the hoses are long enough. Why are you selling? I got some new ones for 300$ on a bro deal and they are awesome. They come with metal pads, do you think organic pads would tone down the power just a bit? So far they have been the best brake I've ever used. Sometimes a bit less power would be nice, but only a little. Some of my issue is that I'm coming off of Guide RSC where I had to really pull to get the power (its there enough but you have to pull hard at times). Adjusting to the Codes has been really nice and I'm getting used to not having to yank on the levers for quick power.

·
Shartacular Spectacular
443 Posts
Organic pads will up the power/bite factor, but fade quicker on long descents and wear faster as they don't handle/dissipate heat as well.

Learn to harness the POWA!!!!! ...Or get yourself some guides ya wuss! ;) .... the power is the reason for code season...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.