Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Motion activated
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anything? ....worst case scenario, how bad is the single track off to the side of the cherry creek bike path?

·
contains quinine
4,639 Posts
Ignaz posted on his blog that Hall Ranch should be good after the smaller amounts of rain that Lyons got over the last couple days. I'll be headed that way for the shop ride tonight.

·
Motion activated
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Debaser! But by the time I make it out there I don't think there will be much light left for a ride :( . Sorry, forgot to mention I'm in Denver.

·
contains quinine
4,639 Posts
Steve71 said:
Thanks Debaser! But by the time I make it out there I don't think there will be much light left for a ride :( . Sorry, forgot to mention I'm in Denver.
I'm hoping the weather reports aren't so gloomy, but today's ride is a must-do just in case. Skip out of work, speed, whatever you have to do, cause today's the best bet.

Attachments

·
contains quinine
4,639 Posts
Jdub said:
I'm thinking the same thing. Although I may end up just riding Rabbit Mtn or something a little less brutal on my legs than the Redstone ride.
I'm going to try to ride pre-6 o'clock tonight for about 45 minutes, and then hook up for the ride (assuming I'm not needed my nap once I'm in Lyons). I should be riding a bit slower tonight for it.

Besides, you know Hall is way more fun than Rabbit.

·
Motion activated
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Debaser said:
I'm hoping the weather reports aren't so gloomy, but today's ride is a must-do just in case. Skip out of work, speed, whatever you have to do, cause today's the best bet.
weather.com shows a more positive outlook over the next few days - the usual "Isolated T-Storms" over the next two days and then rain. But really, who knows... this is Colorado after all (300 days of sunshine a year my ass :D).

Wish I could make it out to Hall, but the traffic is just killer coming from Denver - I need to buy some lights.

Looks like it'll be Cherry Creek single track...... unless anyone has some favorable reports on Apex or DR/WM.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.