Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Anyone know if anything is dry after yesterday?

Got off work a little early and wanted to get some trail riding in today.

PMP, or pima/dynamite, anything like that dry?
Ya I rode last night in the rain and it still did not get muddy .. trails usually dry up a couple of hours after it rains..

the day after it rains is always the best time to go ride!! for some reason i decided to sleep in and miss my chance .. oh well, thursday is supposed to be super cool out

·
How much further ???
2,371 Posts
Nope. I try not to watch the news since there is never anything positive on it and the reporting 9 times out of 10 is horrible. I usually end up yelling profanities at the TV for either the reporter being a dumbass, the person they are interviewing being a dumbass, or the story itself is just downright stupid.. My radio was stolen out of my car 4 years ago and Id rather buy new mountain bike parts so no news during the commute either. Im so uninformed.

·
Registered
9,211 Posts
Nope. I try not to watch the news since there is never anything positive on it and the reporting 9 times out of 10 is horrible. I usually end up yelling profanities at the TV for either the reporter being a dumbass, the person they are interviewing being a dumbass, or the story itself is just downright stupid.. My radio was stolen out of my car 4 years ago and Id rather buy new mountain bike parts so no news during the commute either. Im so uninformed.
But how do you know when it rains?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.