Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since 6.6 frame is so fat looking around the head tube area (naturally, it's onepointfive) and regular size bar and stem look little odd, so I'm looking into changing them to oversize ones. Luckily, I have a Dangerboy SR71 OS version, so actually looking into bars, then I found that Syncros makes DH bar with white color (for my white color frame) and very low rise, 20 mm rise with 9 degree sweep called Bulk bar.

It seems Syncros is back to making some good products this year, and wondering if anyone got hold of the bars.
I'm wondering how they are made.

Anyone?

·
No, that's not phonetic
14,313 Posts
I've been on a set of the 7-series aluminum Bulk bars (in 25.4mm) for a while now. Super bar. Hard to find a 28" bar that doesn't weigh a ton. I love the bend. It feels like FSA, Protapers, and Eastons before they got all weird with CNC. Just stay away from the 6-series aluminum. Heavy!

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Which rise bar do you have? I want to keep the bar height low, so I'm interested in the low rise bar, and from their web site the low rise bar looks appealing comparing to other brand and also seem to be lower.

Also, which color do you have? Do they have grossy finish?

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
OneBikeGuy said:
Which rise bar do you have? I want to keep the bar height low, so I'm interested in the low rise bar, and from their web site the low rise bar looks appealing comparing to other brand and also seem to be lower.

Also, which color do you have? Do they have grossy finish?

those look pretty sweet! i was about to pick up a ritchey lowriser but now i'm reconsidering...

·
No, that's not phonetic
14,313 Posts
I have the 2" rise bar. It is a flat matte black, and the ano finish is pretty durable. They were going pretty cheap on ebay a while back. They make a carbon version too that looks nice. The website says they are 690mm but all the Bulk bars I have seen are 715mm. I like em long. :)

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Holy $hit

Kaku i cannot believe you already have that order.........we just shipped it Monday night!!!!!

How about that blingin' bashguard? I gotta get one after seeing yours. I'm gonna snap some photos of my bike with the white Syncros stuff prett soon. Ride On- E2

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Competitive Cyclist is just amazing. You guys must be located in the airport.

And you work so hard E2!

With such business shceme you have, you should claim for international dealership to the manufacturers, that don't prohibit you from selling internationally, because no one won't be able to do better than you.

Maybe I'm lucky that I caught your attention, but so far, you are the best sales person I ever encountered (and maybe you are not even only sales person).

Best,

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.