Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Hoopy Frood
255 Posts
Good customer service

I've ordered from them a couple of times and been very happy. Fast shipping since UPS ground from NY to PA is only a day or two.

Most recently, I ordered a set of wheels from them and they sent the wrong wheels (centerlock versus IS 6 bolt). I called their customer service number and talked to a cool guy who was very apologetic about their mistake. They sent the correct wheels out the next day and I just slapped the return label on the other set and handed them to UPS. Seems like a pretty well-run company especially compared to other mailorder places I've dealt with. The whole thing was sorted out with no hassle within a couple of days.

+1

·
Registered
7 Posts
I bought 661 protectors (4x4 & 2x4) and a pair of shorts but until today have not received the order. I have also prepaid the order directly to Samuel Greenman of Greenfish! They promised to ship via US postal service using Global Express Mail (I am overseas). All Global Express Mail shipments have tracking number. They said the order was shipped on 22 June 06, but would not give me a tracking number (made me wonder why). My emails were not replied. I really hope they are honest enough to ship my order.

·
Map Maker
1,244 Posts
Scubapiper said:
I found a sweet deal on a '05 Manitou Minute 3:00 from Greenfish Adventure Sports

https://www.greenfishsports.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1323

I've never ordered from them before. Anyone with good or bad experiences?
I ordered a few things from Greenfish and never had any trouble.
Bluesky is good too they have an INCREDIBLE deal on the

Marzocchi MX pro ETA 120mm right now
http://www.blueskycycling.com/product843_39_-2005-Marzocchi-MX-Pro-ETA-Fork-120MM.htm

very easy to work with bluesky and cheap and fast shipping.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I ordered a fork for my wife, along with some tires about 2-3 weeks ago. The only (minor) problem was I ordered on a Thursday and they called me on Friday during the day to tell me one of the tires was out of stock. I got the message when I got home from work and had to wait until Monday to call them back and then Tues to ship. I would have preferred they just ship immediately and then refund me the money for the out of stock item.

That being said, I would order from them again. They seemed pretty cool on the phone and shipped faster than some of the other online retailers. Shock was an '05 model, and was much cheaper than anywhere else.

·
Registered
104 Posts
They've got great deals on ebay as well, with free shipping. My brother got a park pcs9 stand from them for 79.00 with free shipping via fed-ex, received it 2 days later. Check them out on ebay before buying from their store, they may have that item on auction.

·
hardcore on the bunnyhill
159 Posts
I ordered some Juicy 7's from Greenfish and got good service. They came the exact day they were scheduled to and were packed well. I don't think they did anything extraordinary, but they delivered as promised.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.