Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to go with people who are already going......
Im helping fam out with a new baby for July but brought my 'baby' with me - my DH bike -

I really really want to ride Portland/Vancouver surrounding area-

but my bros car isn't great for putting a bike in it - Im down for day trips - maybe a Fri-Sat ride - I would love to ride FALLS CITY/BLACK ROCK- I hear Post Canyon is ok -
Im a good technical fast(for a girl)rider from Rossland, BC, Canada.....

Anyone that wants to go and can help me out --- Ill hook you up with a free copy of Life Cycles Film as soon as its released....I have some great connections!:D

Email at [email protected] if you want to ride anytime in July!!!!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Hmmm...

I'd love to have someone to go riding with down at Black Rock next Monday and Tuesday, but I think my wife would disapprove. :nono:

Sent you an email.

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
kaylee_fish said:
Im looking to go with people who are already going......
Im helping fam out with a new baby for July but brought my 'baby' with me - my DH bike -

I really really want to ride Portland/Vancouver surrounding area-

but my bros car isn't great for putting a bike in it - Im down for day trips - maybe a Fri-Sat ride - I would love to ride FALLS CITY/BLACK ROCK- I hear Post Canyon is ok -
Im a good technical fast(for a girl)rider from Rossland, BC, Canada.....

Anyone that wants to go and can help me out --- Ill hook you up with a free copy of Life Cycles Film as soon as its released....I have some great connections!:D

Email at [email protected] if you want to ride anytime in July!!!!
I just returned from riding in Rossland. Good times on great trails.

·
SNOWRIDER
1,564 Posts
Anyone want to do some shuttle runs at Jones Creek and that other trail?
We will need atleast one other shuttle vehicle

Duane

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
were riding at Ravens or Post tomorrow - not sure yet but were riding early - if you want to come - give me a call on my sis's phone 4353134229 - its my last ride tomorrow while Im in town=)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
were riding at Ravens or Post tomorrow - not sure yet but were riding early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- if you want to come - give me a call on my sis's phone 4353134229 - its my last ride tomorrow while Im in town=)
Kaylee

·
Registered
585 Posts
kaylee_fish said:
were riding at Ravens or Post tomorrow - not sure yet but were riding early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- if you want to come - give me a call on my sis's phone 4353134229 - its my last ride tomorrow while Im in town=)
Kaylee
WIsh I could. When you come back with your husband we'll ride,ride,ride. Super fun riding with you on Sat

1 - 14 of 14 Posts