Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Hit The Road Cyclery
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
See that's my problem- I refuse to use any of the sniper services because I actually like the bidding game. It gets my adrenaline going :D . Unfortunately I haven't been doing the Ebay thing much lately and I'm out of practice.

·
He be a moose too.
2,174 Posts
I don't think this auction ended properly. I had this auction on my watch list I noticed the auction had disappeared from my watched items and didn't show up in my ended auctions.

When that happens, the auction is usually pulled or ended early, for whatever reason.

·
those are Rollercams...
1,894 Posts
KDXdog said:
I never thought those were as good as the original CG's. Side knobs wore off quickly.
Agreed. I had a set when they first came out, rode 'em 2 or 3 times and went back to regular GCs. I did like the GC Extreme 2.5s though, probably because they were the widest tires available at the time.

·
Registered
274 Posts
G

·
pinguwin said:
I don't think this auction ended properly. I had this auction on my watch list I noticed the auction had disappeared from my watched items and didn't show up in my ended auctions.

When that happens, the auction is usually pulled or ended early, for whatever reason.
looks like a normal 7 day auction that started Dec-05-08 05:30:16 PST and ended Dec-12-08 05:30:16 PST with the last bid 6 seconds before the end.

Carsten

·
Hit The Road Cyclery
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
fat-tony said:
Anomie: I would but some short term memory up on ebay for you, but you would probably forget to bid before auction time. :eekster:
Seriously. I have to write myself notes and stick them anywhere I might see them to remind me if it's something I really want.

"Stan4000": I was going to ride on it anyway, so I wasn't concerned about it being NOS. I thought those old yellow label Specialized usually sold for around $50 though, as long as they aren't half used up or dry rotted, just because there aren't many left. Or is that just the 2.5's?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.