Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know why I bother to ask. Most of the people here never want to go - but I still do hehe.

:madman:

I'm thinking about a 3-7 hour ride. Depending on the drive. I'd even consider Juniper Ridge...

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
numbuhio said:
I dont know why I bother to ask. Most of the people here never want to go - but I still do hehe.

:madman:

I'm thinking about a 3-7 hour ride. Depending on the drive. I'd even consider Juniper Ridge...
Juniper poopider.... join BBTC and go ride Icicle with us.

Next month i'm going to do a Hamilton Peak ride(which is across the Cispus River next ridge over from Juniper) you're invited, worthy descent.....:)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not into large groups of riders. I am sure everyone is friendly and social - except for me. I read somewhere on their site that they want everyone to wear a helmet. I dont wear them on climbs. I think that would put someone's knickers in a twist and I would be black marked :cool:

I might take you up on your offer for that other ride.

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
i've seen many a ride where people on forest road climbs take the lid off. i rarely do this myself since i work out in the sun with a hard hat all day. Besides the visor keeps the sun outta the eyes. So it depends on the ride leader and situation i'd say....

Most people have the lid in place on the trail and/or descent which i like to see myself.

Anyways make the Hamilton ride, i'm hypin it for a reason. It's good. Aug 13.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Right now both my MTBs are off the road so I think it's a hike or road ride for me unless a miricle happens. Wether looks great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.