Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Meeting place

I normally go in and park at the Ceadar Grove lot....straight in on the main road past the turn for the chalet, which is the first left, the mountain bike lot is the second left off the main road. I normally park there, easy to get to the trails and not near the campers.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Effort

If i am riding with you Jaryr, i am going to get a good nights sleep because i will have to work between all the gliding i normally do! See you there.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Seems we got quiet a few people for albion tommorow. But DAMN - they're forecasting rain now!

So you guys coming for sure?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bloodfist said:
Seems we got quiet a few people for albion tommorow. But DAMN - they're forecasting rain now!

So you guys coming for sure?

well if it doesn't rain i'll be there. but if it starts, depending how hard it rains i'll see.

but post here tomorrow to see how it goes. and whos in or not

·
Registered
633 Posts
If I see that it might rain in the afternoon.. but looking good in the morning i'll hit bayview/stouffville trails in the morning!

·
Registered
633 Posts
Ok, I'm taking the chance and heading to the bayview/stoufville trails. If anyone wants to ride .. meet me at the intersection at 11:30 AM. I might be a few mins late..

·
Registered
48 Posts
Looks like a pass

If anyone has anything going for sat. morning post it....raining in Thornhill for 2 hours so i think i will just try again on the weekend.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Update: I went out today. I thought the rain wouldn't be too hard. I got to younge/stouffville (20k to ride by bike when the rain was getting heavy). I stopped in a store to chill off for about 30 mins.. thought it would stop. (btw, that store was super nice to let me in)

Anyways, rain didn't get any lighter so I just decided to ride down till major mack and catch the bus home. I got SOOOO SOAKED it wasn't even funny. The thing is it was raining hard PLUS the splashes from my tires (I was going like 40 km/hr)

Anyways, whatever. Makes me appreciate the nicer days even more..

·
Registered
48 Posts
Saturday

Should be able to make that and Durham handles the water well....check your private message Jaryr and call me if it changes will not be near a computer tonight.
John

1 - 20 of 24 Posts