Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im a wildland firefighter and I wanna go on a mountain bike trip after fire season. Im thinking if it doesnt snow in tahoe mammoth area in october, I might try and drive up there. Gas is pretty pricey so it would be nice to find a few people and try and head up there. I worked up in that area last year so I know of alot of really good trails to ride. Let me know if anyone is interested. This would be from phoenix, az. Nothing is for sure right now.
Justin

·
Registered
504 Posts
Possibly

Done the trip a couple times, actually prefer to go to Southern Utah though, Gooseberry area. What trails are you wanting to ride in Tahoe? How long would your trip need to be?

Greg

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well, starting in mammoth, there is lower rock creek, then at the base of mammoth ski mountain there is a good one, then off to tahoe and do mr toads. Wouldnt mind hitting up downyville, ive never ridden there but sounds good. Just kind of playing it by ear. Im willing to go somewhere else, I just only personally know of that area and had fun. Utah would be fun, and durango co, would prolly be a good one too, Plus its alot closer. I just want to get out of arizona and go where the ridding. I like riding in phx but its just not the same.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.