Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Card Carrying Member
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone wanna ride to the bench a couple times tonight? Trade lines on the way down?

I've been getting there pretty late the last couple nights in order to have free runs on the 'garden. Works out pretty well.

At the lower lot around, say 7:10 or here at my place in south Boulder around 6:30...

Sorry I didn't stop and chat last night, Rich... Couldn't tell if it was going to rain or not, wanted to get at least one run in. Managed two. :D

·
trail waggler
1,425 Posts
He!! Yeah, seems like months since...

I've been on a trail :rolleyes: A couple of runs in the rock garden seems pretty epic right now, but I think that my 'nurse' won't let me for another month ;)

It was great to see you the other day, Jim, thanks for stopping by :cool:

·
Card Carrying Member
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
daveM said:
I've been on a trail :rolleyes: A couple of runs in the rock garden seems pretty epic right now, but I think that my 'nurse' won't let me for another month ;)

It was great to see you the other day, Jim, thanks for stopping by :cool:
It was my pleasure to stop by, wished I had done it sooner. The kids had a great time and are both on this huge monopoly kick for the last two days. hehe, They're actually getting along. Weird.

It's looking like rain down this way. I'm still going to go tonight, maybe I'll catch those perfect Hall conditions or I might get rained out. It's a chance worth taking.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts