Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Slave to the grind
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm waiting for 2 cogs but brett told me last month it was going to be done in two weeks... it now being almost december im kinda worried.

i followed up already but didnt get a response...i didnt want to be to pushy so im just waiiting anxiously.

should i worry guys? does it really take months? and shoudl i bug him some more?

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
cherrybomber said:
i'm waiting for 2 cogs but brett told me last month it was going to be done in two weeks... it now being almost december im kinda worried.

i followed up already but didnt get a response...i didnt want to be to pushy so im just waiiting anxiously.

should i worry guys? does it really take months? and shoudl i bug him some more?
I've been waiting a long time (for special machining), just this morning got notice of shipment!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Don't worry, they'll come!

Brett is just too busy, but you'll find the cogs worth the wait!!

It's been a while people showed their new jewelry, so when you get them be sure to post a pic of the rear of your bike :)

JJ

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
I'm glad you posted this, as I was getting ready to do the same. I ordered and paid about 5 weeks ago, and in Brett's last E-mail, he said it would ship that week. So I waited a week or two and sent him an E-mail. No response. A waited another week or two and sent him another E-mail and also no response. I understand that he is busy and they take a while to machine, but I am still a little anxious. I just cannot get a response letting me know what is up. I have no problem waiting, but I would just like to know how long!

Mark

·
Slave to the grind
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bikeny said:
I'm glad you posted this, as I was getting ready to do the same. I ordered and paid about 5 weeks ago, and in Brett's last E-mail, he said it would ship that week. So I waited a week or two and sent him an E-mail. No response. A waited another week or two and sent him another E-mail and also no response. I understand that he is busy and they take a while to machine, but I am still a little anxious. I just cannot get a response letting me know what is up. I have no problem waiting, but I would just like to know how long!

Mark
LOL! thank goodness for this messageboard ey? at least we know we are all anxious together and all bugging Brett at the same time! Lol..

im worried if i bug him too much he might do a seinfeld "soup nazi" impersonation on me: "No Boone cog for you!!!"

hmm then again i dont know if i should thank this board... if it werent for this board i wouldnt be having this titanium lust running around in my head. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts