Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
I run that combo on both my VP Free, and Heckler. I weigh about 235 all suited up. I run them at about 30 lbs front and 40 lbs rear, but I do a lot of drops to flat. They seem to be wearing slower than Maxxis in the 60 compound. I love em.

·
Chillin the Most
4,025 Posts
I have used the 2.5 BG front with a 2.5 Nev rear, though I prefer the 2.7 BG over the 2.5. I weigh about 235-240 myself and my pressures run like this..

2.5 BG front = 25psi
2.7 BG front = 18psi
2.5 Nev rear = 35-40psi

My rears will last me about 8-10 months and my fronts will usually last about a year and half. That's with about 10-15hrs a week on them and I usually ride every weekend. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have the 2.5 BG-F/ 2.5 Nev-R on my banshee chapp. I love this combo alot right now. On the trails they grip great. They have been wearing slowly too. Ive had them since december and still have alot of life left. I think I may go for the same set up next time it is time for tires. Anyways hope this helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.