Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well just so you know Rican, I'm no stud and I'm up for anything including "easy" rides! So if you ever want to get together, let me know.

Robert, how was Pueblo? I ended up getting in a about a 2-1/2 hour city/trail ride, went over to Red Rock canyon open area and messed around in there for awhile--nothing technical but some decent riding on a nice day. Though close to my house, had never been there, it's ok for getting in a little light climbing.

If anyone's up for it, might get in a little Ute Valley Park ride late morning (Sunday) before the ball games start!

-Eric

·
Registered
88 Posts
First off, I'd like to say THANK YOU to the gentlemen who was doing trail work while we were riding. They've really built a wonderful place to ride at the res, it is making a better rider out of me.

Pueblo was dry and warm and most of all FUN. We spent most of the day riding up and down the runouts south of the pay parking lot. Saw quite a few people riding around, didn't see too many in the runouts we were in but they may have been in the other runouts. Waterfall was still iced in, but the rest was bone dry.

For me, this is a place for my EVO or other full suspension bike, the hard tail was fun but just didn't have that little extra that a rear shock provides.

Brian took some video and stills, I'll see if we can get them posted. I was with some really fantastic riders James, Joe, Mike, and Thane, they made it all look so easy. I can't remember which runout we were in but Adam(GBS) was on a rigid 29er and he just blew everyone away coming down, very impressive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.