Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I like air!
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for people to ride with at Ringwood twice a week starting anywere between 4-6:30 pm. I know the place a little but still get lost. Im good for 10-20 miles. Anyone interested? Post here or PM me.

·
Registered
22 Posts
i dunno if ur interested in riding with a 16 year old, but i know the trails pretty damn well, but i cant until the summer, so if ya wanna ride in teh summer then im down, but if not, i understand, darn youngins

·
I like air!
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Green bike! said:
i dunno if ur interested in riding with a 16 year old, but i know the trails pretty damn well, but i cant until the summer, so if ya wanna ride in teh summer then im down, but if not, i understand, darn youngins
Dude, I dont care how old you are. When you are ready to ride PM me or reply to this again.

In the mean time if anyone else is looking to to do evening rides let me know.

·
Registered
92 Posts
hey Milhouse

Milhouse if you like you can join morris velo ride we got two youngters like yourself.. damn i started at ur age too... but thats whole other story.. look at Morris Velo and Marty's Reliable thread... We even ride on weekends mtb on Saturday's and Road on Sunday's two groups rides 25 and 65miles

milhouse said:
Im looking for people to ride with at Ringwood twice a week starting anywere between 4-6:30 pm. I know the place a little but still get lost. Im good for 10-20 miles. Anyone interested? Post here or PM me.

·
I like air!
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
extrmtb said:
Milhouse if you like you can join morris velo ride we got two youngters like yourself.. damn i started at ur age too... but thats whole other story.. look at Morris Velo and Marty's Reliable thread... We even ride on weekends mtb on Saturday's and Road on Sunday's two groups rides 25 and 65miles
If Im a youngster then you guys must be old. ;) Just kidding, I had my 33 b-day on sunday. When do you guys ride?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.