Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I'm new to the whole MTB deal...I was a roadie (groan) back in high school, but gave it up for kayaking....and haven't been on a bike (seriously) till a week ago in over 4 years.

I am in Greer, SC, and I've got my gear together and ready to knock out some trails this weekend.

I'm also up for riding almost any day of the week, as I get off work around 2pm every day.

If one of you kind persons would be willing to step down and babysit an out-of-shape but eager and gung-ho rookie for a day, I would greatly appreciate it. Free beer and food is involved.

I'm willing to drive 1-2 hours. Email using the Email Member function. I'll be around the house all eve.

Peace.
Ben :)

·
consistent default champ
747 Posts
I have only been biking a few months myself. I am having to take a break for a week to let my body recoup from my wreck yesterday. Next week though hopefully my shoulder will be pretty well recovered. I actually got to go to the hospital because my brain pan took a good bit of the impact and I had a concussion.
I don't think I am allowed to ride by myself now so I need riding buddies! My husband was quite freaked out but I don't remember a thing :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts